In order to establish a well-functioning compliance work, we work based on a systematic way of working, which we usually shape through a so-called year wheel. The purpose is to be able to demonstrate systematic compliance work through recurring measures and reviews.
We understand that all businesses look different and have different needs. Therefore, we strive to, through clear communication and transparency, design a service plan that partly meets your business-specific requirements linked to data protection and at the same time reflects your level of ambition with your data protection work.
This is what we help with as a data protection officer:
- Cooperation with the supervisory authority
- Support in the event of personal data incidents
- Support when introducing new services that process personal data (incl. in case of major infrastructural changes or when bringing in or outsourcing e.g. operational services)
- Give advice and support when you develop existing information systems that contain personal data, decommission old systems and to assist with setting requirements for new information systems to be introduced in your organization
- Environmental monitoring
- Ongoing reporting and advice to management
- Annual audit (incl. checking of guidelines, various random samples of routines, possible penetration tests)
We at Secify have broad and deep knowledge in all the necessary areas required to be able to deliver a comprehensive service as a data protection representative for your organization. Through us, you get the expertise required both in law, IT and information security.